Level up with a Myers-Briggs® personality assessment with Tiffany - Why? Because...
- IT'S A GAME CHANGER - Understanding and recognizing simple patterns in people, how you and others increase energy, process information, make decisions, and organize daily tasks, is advantageous in every aspect of your life and career.
- IT'S FAST - Within 24 hours of signing up for one of the assessments listed below, Tiffany will send you your Myers-Briggs® questionnaire to get started
- IT'S CONVENIENT - Sessions are conducted in person at an agreed upon location or online. Time slots are available during the day, in the evening, or on weekends.
- IT'S LONG-LASTING - The Myers-Briggs® Personality Type tool provides a wealth of resources and information to help you continue to learn about yourself and others as you advance through your life and career.
- IT'S COST EFFECTIVE - Once your Myers-Briggs® Type is verified, you automatically recieve a 40% discount on all other reports which can be sent via email. Group discounts are also available.
Get Started Today!
Read through the different assessment types below and then sign up to get started on your questionnaire and get your one-on-one or group session scheduled ASAP. Please note prices do not include GST.
“Tiffany was exceptional at explaining my personality assessment and the Myers-Briggs® tool. She was positive, insightful, and helped me not only understand myself better, but how I interact with other personality types. This is critical in today’s world – understanding human connection. Tiffany thrives in this and I would not hesitate to use her services again.” David Fisher, CEO Kingfisher Communications
This report focuses on 8 KEY DEVELOPMENT AREAS:
- You Work Style
- Your Leadership Style
- Your Communication Style
- Your Conflict Style
- Your Team Style
- Your Approach to Change
- Your Decision-Making Style
- How Stress Impacts You
"I am so glad I completed my Myers-Briggs assessment with Tiffany. She was instrumental in helping me interpret the results of the assessment. I now have a better understanding of myself, what motivates me and how I relate to others. I wish I would have done this years ago!" Janet Guise, Retired Business Analyst, Dance Instructor, and Aspiring writer